HomeAboutFlyover Request


Requesting a flyover or static display

The 124th Fighter Wing strongly supports the communities in Idaho.  As part of our commitment to be a great neighbor, we often showcase our A-10 Thunderbolt II aircraft at various events such as airshows, patriotic observances and some collegiate sporting events.

To determine whether your event is eligible for support, go to www.airshows.pa.hq.af.mil.

Here is how you request support for your upcoming event.

1. Go to the Air Force Aerial Events website.
2. Click on the Red "New Requests" button at the top of the page.
3. Create a New Request and complete the application in its entirety.
4. Once you have completed the application, print off the completed DD Form 2535
5. Print (or save) the completed DD Form 2535 and fax to the local FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO). The contact information for the office in your area can be found online. The FAA will then forward the completed form to DoD. In the event the form is returned to you from the FAA, please e-mail it to USAFAerialEvents@mail.mil. (Not required for static displays only.)
6. You may check the status of your request online at Air Force Aerial Events website.
7. You will get an e-mail if/when your event is approved.
8. C
ontact Public Affairs with your approval number so we can look at supporting it locally.

If you have any questions, please call us at (208) 422-5398.