If your question relates specifically to 124th Fighter Wing, please reference the topics below.
If you have a question which is not addressed here, you may find the answer by visiting the questions page of Air National Guard, or the questions page of Air Force Link. For general military questions, please refer to the Department of Defense's FAQs page.
The Idaho Air National Guard has been a part of the local community since 1946. We are grateful for all the support we receive and always hope that we are communicating effectively with the citizens we share this great area with.
If you have a noise complaint we would love to hear from you. Please gather as much information as you can so we can appropriately address the issue. Some details that are helpful are the date and time of the incident, number of aircraft involved, direction the aircraft were traveling, and a general description of the aircraft (color, size, number of engines, engine location, etc).
Please submit your complaint by either calling or emailing our Public Affairs office.
Public Affairs (click to email)
Requesting a flyover or static display
The 124th Fighter Wing strongly supports the communities in Idaho. As part of our commitment to be a great neighbor, we often showcase our A-10 Thunderbolt II aircraft at various events such as airshows, patriotic observances and some collegiate sporting events.
To determine whether your event is eligible for support, go to
Here is how you request support for your upcoming event.
1. Go to the Air Force Aerial Events
2. Click on the Red "New Requests" button at the top of the page.
3. Create a New Request and complete the application in its entirety.
4. Once you have completed the application, print off the completed DD Form 2535
5. Print (or save) the completed DD Form 2535 and fax to the local FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO). The contact information for the office in your area can be found
online. The FAA will then forward the completed form to DoD. In the event the form is returned to you from the FAA, please fax it to (703) 693-9601. (Not required for static displays only.)
6. You may check the status of your request online at Air Force Aerial Events
7. You will get an e-mail if/when your event is approved.
Public Affairs with your approval number so we can look at supporting it locally.
If you have any questions, please call us at (208) 422-5398.